CAMP JR General Information
Camp Jr August 4th, 2018
Online Registration Closed
CAMP JR is for children who are entering 1st and second grade. Unfortunately those entering kindergarten for the school year of 2018/19 will not be eligible to attend. Parents are welcome to attend any portion or all of camp.
- Drop-off is from 8:00 a.m.-8:30 a.m. on Saturday, August 4th.
- All meals will be prepared for everyone attending, starting with a snack before lunch on that Saturday. If parents wish to attend for meals, prior notification is appreciated. Snacks will also be provided through out the day and evening.
- Campers will be sleeping in tents (provided by EDGE) and will be supervised by adults in adjacent tents.
- Campers should pack, along with sleeping gear (sleeping bags/pillow), sun screen, bug spray, swim suit, towels, tooth paste, tooth brush and a change of clothes.
- Pick-up is on Sunday at 1pm.
- The cost will be $45.00 per child.
- Registration/payment for children to attend Camp Jr will be available starting June 21and will end on August 1, 2018.
Any questions may be emailed to Pastor Gary Smith @ firstname.lastname@example.org or for immediate assistance use the chat feature located on the bottom right of the screen.
When applicable, use payment method below for events.