CAMP JR General Information
CAMP JR is for children who are entering 1st and second grade. Unfortunately those entering kindergarten for the school year of 2019/20 will not be eligible to attend. Parents are welcome to attend any portion or all of camp and is recommended if child hasn't spent the night out before.
- Drop-off is from 8:00 a.m.-8:30 a.m. on Friday August 2nd..
- All meals will be prepared for everyone attending, starting with a snack before lunch on the first day. If parents wish to attend for meals, prior notification is appreciated. Snacks will also be provided through out the day and evening.
- Campers will be sleeping in tents (provided by EDGE) and will be supervised by adults in adjacent tents.
- Campers should pack, along with sleeping gear (sleeping bags/pillow), sun screen, bug spray, swim suit, towels, tooth paste, tooth brush and a change of clothes.
- Pick-up is on Saturday at 12:30pm
- The cost will be $65.00 per child.
- Registration/payment for children to attend Camp Jr will be available starting June 30 and will end on July 31, 2019.
Any questions may be emailed to Pastor Gary Smith @ firstname.lastname@example.org or for immediate assistance use the chat feature located on the bottom right of the screen.
When applicable, use payment method below for events.